- Use the 2" lens for laser engraving, as for images viewed at distance it produces the best results.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid for an optimum cutting results
Step 1: Import / create design template
Import our design template into your preferred graphic program, adapting to your needs. Once you are happy with the files send them to the laser piece by piece.
Step 2: Laser cutting and laser engraving
Use the parameters as described below. They may vary depending your laser machine and it's available power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- Run the laser engraving from bottom, this allows the dust to be perfectly exhausted
- For laser cutting we used the standard JobControl® quality parameter
- JobControl® material parameters are available from www.troteclaser.co.uk
Step 3: Post-processing
Clean the surface with a damp cloth and put them into a frame.