- Speedy 400, 120 watt
- 2" lens
- Vacuum table with acrylic cutting grid
This sample can be created on any of the laser machines in the Speedy series of laser engravers.
- Use the 2" lens for engraving. It will deliver the best result for all engraving that is viewed from a distance.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid for an optimum cutting result
Step 1: Import artwork template
Import our artwork template into your graphic design program and then make any changes that you would like. Send the images to the laser one at a time.
Step 2: Laser process
Set the parameters like described below. The laser parameters may vary depending on the laser machine and available laser power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- Run the engraving from bottom to top so that the dust can be perfectly exhausted
- For the cut we used the JobControl® standard parameter for quality
- You can download the JobControl® material parameter from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Clean the surface with a damp cloth and put them into a frame.
You can produce the images in advance and add company logos or text afterwards.