- Speedy 400, 120 watt
- 2" lens
- Vacuum table with acrylic cutting grid
This sample can be produced with any other machine of the Speedy laser engravers.
- Use the 2" lens for engraving. It is the right choice for all engravings that are viewed from the distance.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid for the optimal cutting result
Step 1: Import / create design template
Import the design template provided into your design software and adapt it to your needs. Send the images to the laser piece by piece.
Step 2: Laser process
Set the parameters as described below. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of your laser machine and available laser power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- It's better to run the engraving from bottom to top so that the dust can be perfectly exhausted
- For the cut we used the JobControl® standard parameter for quality
- You can download the JobControl® material parameter from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Clean the surface with a damp cloth and put them into a frame.
You can produce the images in advance and add company logos or text afterwards.