Our multifunctional SpeedMark software was developed for automated marking processes. It provides program modules for all standard marking tasks, such as creating serial numbers or codes. These tasks can be easily customized and compiled into tailor-made marking programs using graphical sequence controls. Our custom user interfaces enable easy direct input and fully-automated marking, and users do not require any specialised programming knowledge to effectively maneuver the program.
SpeedMark runs on Microsoft Windows and is available in a number of languages.
- Simple, graphical program creation (combination of flowcharts and graphic fields)
- Laser parameter finder for new applications and materials
- Materials database for marking parameter maintenance
- Axes-based automatic segmentation
- Camera-aided positioning (SpeedMark Vision - Smart Adjust)
- Code identification (SpeedMark Vision - Code Detection)
In order to increase the efficiency and quality of individual work orders to a maximum, it is advisable to map the process using various scripting options by default. Once the process has been described in the scripting, only two things need to be considered after each further processing:
- insert the parts to be marked and
- press the start button.
Thus, the marking process can be reproduced identically by changing operators and error sources are reduced to a minimum. Standard software interfaces also help to eliminate unnecessary sources of error.
Design your perfect marking content.
What do you want to mark? Graphics? Serialnumbers? Barcodes? SpeedMark® offers a solution for nearly every task.
- Dynamic Data: Serial numbers, date formats, time stamps, automatic sequential bar code generation with just one click
- Different marking contents: Full or line text, circular text, 1-D and 2-D codes, graphics and photos, PDF documents with different layers
- Import your data: Graphic files (jpg, bmp, etc.), DXF files and PDFs containing different layers.
Boost your productivity with graphical workflows
You want to mark more efficient? SpeedMark® supports you to create a workflow
- Drag&Drop of flow chart elements: SpeedMark® represents complex program sequences in a simple way through its unique combination of flow chart for the program execution and a graphic field for marking.
- Array function: If many small pieces need to be laser marked, SpeedMark® has a workpiece carrier or template that makes it possible to mark them in just one pass.
- Deep engraving function: Multiple processing passes as well as the adjustable focal distance guarantee deep engravings without refocusing.
Get the optimum result
Every material is different and so SpeedMark® supports many tools to get a perfect mark.
- Material database: The easiest start – just choose a ready to use pre-defined or your own parameter setting from the material database. With lots of parameters for different laser power and different lenses.
- Cleaning function: This function improves readability of codes on metal surfaces by automatically increasing the contrast.
- SpeedMark® Vision: This optional camera-assisted tool is used to position the marking on workpieces even more accurately and faster. It also helps avoiding expensive defective products thanks to the feature SmartAdjust.
Create a fail save automation solution
You have a fixed workflow but now you want to protect it and make it easy to use for any operator? Or you have a more complex program?
- Advanced Scripting: Visual basic based scripting solution connected to workflow elements and the ability to adapt code without compilation.
- User screens: Create custom user screens from templates that are already connected to your program.
- Connectivity: Communicate via Digital IO, RS232 or TCP/IP with other devices.
Intelligent and Interactive Interface
The unique combination of flowcharts (for program execution) and graphic fields (for marking) allows you to easily display complex program sequences without the use of additional software platforms.
Laser Parameter Finder
The laser parameter finder makes determining settings for new applications and materials quick and simple. In addition to offering a static matrix with a fixed variable (frequency, speed or power), the software permits you to use a dynamic parameter matrix.
Parameter Database for less wastage when setting up new materials
The SpeedMark® software has a large pool of predefined materials and the associated parameters for laser marking. This allows to produce a high quality laser marking in a short time without many unsuccessful attempts. For very demanding materials, this collection of parameters serves as a guideline.
Axis-Enabled Automatic Segmentation
SpeedMark® permits you to control multiple axes (linear and rotational control). Use this feature to easily mark very large components or many small parts in trays (linear segmentation) as well as round components (rotary engraving).