Our multifunctional SpeedMark software was developed for automated marking processes. It provides program modules for all standard marking tasks, such as creating serial numbers or codes. These tasks can be easily customized and compiled into tailor-made marking programs using graphical sequence controls. Our custom user interfaces enable easy direct input and fully-automated marking, and users do not require any specialised programming knowledge to effectively maneuver the program.
SpeedMark runs on Microsoft Windows and is available in a number of languages.
- Simple, graphical program creation (combination of flowcharts and graphic fields)
- Laser parameter finder for new applications and materials
- Materials database for marking parameter maintenance
- Axes-based automatic segmentation
- Camera-aided positioning (SpeedMark Vision - Smart Adjust)
- Code identification (SpeedMark Vision - Code Detection)
Using macros, the software's functionality can be customized and extended. This enables you to perfectly integrate the software with existing production processes. SpeedMark also offers unique opportunities, especially with its capability to enable fully-automated marking processes.
- Circular text
- 1D and 2D codes
- Graphics and photos
- Different file formats
- BMP, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DWG, PDF, PLT, CGM and many more
- Layer imports of graphics and PDFs (different layers)
- Serial numbers
- Date formats
- Time stamps
- Automatic, continuous barcode generation
- (Datamatrix) codes with variable content
- Data from text files or databases
- Data processing from ERP programs
- Dynamic graphics imports
- Simple, user-friendly program creation
- Interaction with external interfaces
- Program sequences and sub-programs
- Intelligent and interactive sequence control with variable content
- Dynamic size and positioning of text and graphics
- Dynamic control of laser parameters
- Wide range of user rights
- Custom user interface (“operator desktop”)
- Multiple-level password protection
- User input generation (text input, selection fields)
- Maximum of 6 positioning axes
- Rotary engraving device
- Smart Adjust (camera-assisted positioning)
Print & Cut function (registration mark detection)
- Logo mode
- Cleaning function for greater contrast
- Deep engraving function
- Automatic segmentation for rotary engravings or linear axes
- Materials database for laser parameters
- Laser parameter finder
- Laser simulator
- Multiple language interfaces
Intelligent and Interactive Interface
The unique combination of flowcharts (for program execution) and graphic fields (for marking) allows you to easily display complex program sequences without the use of additional software platforms.
Laser Parameter Finder
The laser parameter finder makes determining settings for new applications and materials quick and simple. In addition to offering a static matrix with a fixed variable (frequency, speed or power), the software permits you to use a dynamic parameter matrix.
Materials Database for Laser Parameters
Predefined and optimized laser parameters for the most common materials are customizable, and optimized parameters can facilitate waste reduction.
Axis-Enabled Automatic Segmentation
SpeedMark permits you to control multiple axes (linear and rotational control). Use this feature to easily mark very large components or many small parts in trays (linear segmentation) as well as round components (rotary engraving).