- Simple, graphical program creation (combination of flowchart and graphic field)
- Laser parameter finder for new applications and materials
- Materials database for the maintenance of marking parameters
- Automatic segmentation via axes
- Camera aided positioning
- insert the parts to be marked and
- press the start button.
Design your perfect marking content.What do you want to mark? Graphics? Serialnumbers? Barcodes? SpeedMark® offers a solution for nearly every task.
- Dynamic Data: Serial numbers, date formats, time stamps, automatic sequential bar code generation with just one click
- Different marking contents: Full or line text, circular text, 1-D and 2-D codes, graphics and photos, PDF documents with different layers
- Import your data: Graphic files (jpg, bmp, etc.), DXF files and PDFs containing different layers.
Boost your productivity with graphical workflowsYou want to mark more efficient? SpeedMark® supports you to create a workflow
- Drag&Drop of flow chart elements: SpeedMark® represents complex program sequences in a simple way through its unique combination of flow chart for the program execution and a graphic field for marking.
- Array function: If many small pieces need to be laser marked, SpeedMark® has a workpiece carrier or template that makes it possible to mark them in just one pass.
- Deep engraving function: Multiple processing passes as well as the adjustable focal distance guarantee deep engravings without refocusing.
Get the optimum resultEvery material is different and so SpeedMark® supports many tools to get a perfect mark.
- Material database: The easiest start – just choose a ready to use pre-defined or your own parameter setting from the material database. With lots of parameters for different laser power and different lenses.
- Cleaning function: This function improves readability of codes on metal surfaces by automatically increasing the contrast.
- SpeedMark® Vision: This optional camera-assisted tool is used to position the marking on workpieces even more accurately and faster. It also helps avoiding expensive defective products thanks to the feature SmartAdjust.
Create a fail save automation solutionYou have a fixed workflow but now you want to protect it and make it easy to use for any operator? Or you have a more complex program?
- Advanced Scripting: Visual basic based scripting solution connected to workflow elements and the ability to adapt code without compilation.
- User screens: Create custom user screens from templates that are already connected to your program.
- Connectivity: Communicate via Digital IO, RS232 or TCP/IP with other devices.
Marking on pre-defined 3D shapes
With the new 3D Software capabilities of SpeedMark 4.2 you can use the Speedmarker DS (dynamic shifter) as a high quality laser marker for 3D objects.
Marking of tilted planes, balls, bowls, cylinders and tubes can be done fast and easy. All with virtual rotary option - even for multiple objects in one single run