Our intelligent, multifunctional SpeedMark marking software is specifically developed for automated marking processes. It provides program modules for all standard marking tasks, including the creation of serial numbers and codes. These can also be customised and compiled into tailor-made marking programs using graphical sequence controls. Our custom user-interfaces enable easy input as well as automation - all the while, requiring no professional programming knowledge. SpeedMark runs on Windows and is available in multiple languages.
- Simple, graphical program creation (combination of flowchart & graphics field)
- Laser parameter finder for new applications & materials
- Materials database for the maintenance of marking parameters
- Automatic segmentation via axes
- Camera assisted positioning
In order to increase the efficiency and quality of individual work orders to a maximum, it is advisable to map the process using various scripting options by default. Once the process has been described in the scripting, only two things need to be considered after each additional process:
- insert the parts to be marked and
- press the start button.
Design your perfect marking content.What do you want to mark? Graphics? Serial numbers? Barcodes? SpeedMark® offers a solution for nearly every task.
- Dynamic Data: Serial numbers, date formats, time stamps, automatic sequential bar code generation - with just one click.
- Different marking contents: Full or line text, circular text, 1-D and 2-D codes, graphics and photos, PDF documents with different layers.
- Import your data: Graphic files (jpg, bmp, etc.), DXF files and PDFs containing different layers.
Boost your productivity with graphical workflowsYou want to mark more efficient? SpeedMark® supports you to create a workflow
- Drag&Drop of flow chart elements: SpeedMark® represents complex program sequences in a simple way through its unique combination of flow chart for the program execution and a graphic field for marking.
- Array function: If many small pieces need to be laser marked, SpeedMark® has a workpiece carrier or template that makes it possible to mark them in just one pass.
- Deep engraving function: Multiple processing passes as well as the adjustable focal distance, guarantee deep engravings without the need for refocusing.
Get the optimum resultEvery material is different and so SpeedMark® supports many tools to get that perfect mark.
- Material database: The easiest way to start – just choose a ready-to-use pre-defined setting, or your own parameter setting from the material database. With lots of parameters for different laser power and different lenses.
- Cleaning function: This function improves readability of codes on metal surfaces by automatically increasing the contrast.
- SpeedMark® Vision: This optional camera-assisted tool is used to position the marking on workpieces even more accurately and much faster. It also helps avoiding expensive defective products thanks to the feature SmartAdjust.
Create a fail save automation solutionYou have a fixed workflow but now you want to protect it and make it easy to use for any operator? Or you have a more complex program?
- Advanced Scripting: Visual basic based scripting solution connected to workflow elements and the ability to adapt code without compilation.
- User screens: Create custom user screens from templates that are already connected to your program.
- Connectivity: Communicate via Digital IO, RS232 or TCP/IP with other devices.
Marking on pre-defined 3D shapesWith the new 3D Software capabilities of SpeedMark 4.2 you can use the Speedmarker DS (dynamic shifter) as a high quality laser marker for 3D objects.
Marking of tilted planes, balls, bowls, cylinders and tubes can be done fast and easy. All with virtual rotary option - even for multiple objects in one single run