Creating multi-colour rubber stamps has now become even easier. With the Multi Colour Jet, Trotec and Trodat have optimised the automated manufacture of multi-colour rubber stamps. While the Trotec laser engraving machine engraves the text plate of the rubber stamps, the Multi Colour Jet impregnates the laser-cut pads.
Since the two processes are performed simultaneously, they are completed at the same time—just like a conventional rubber stamp production process! The Multi Colour Jet keeps all 15 inks of the Multi Colour colour spectrum ready to use at all times—no refitting required.
- Up to 12 pads per coloring process (depending on the pad size)
- Up to 15 color in one pad
- 15 ink tanks permanently available
- For Trodat Professional, Printy and Mobile Printy
1. Design the multi-colour stamp impression as usual in CorelDraw. Multi Colour Check Software automatically checks whether the stamp impression meets the criteria to be produced. At the same time, and with just a simple click, you generate the jobs required for the two production machines. The intelligent laser JobControl software automatically generates three production jobs: the laser cut for the Multi Colour pad, the job for impregnating the pads, and the laser engraving job for producing the rubber stamp text plate.
2. Place the non-impregnated Multi Colour pads into the laser machine. A flexible tray will assist you in positioning the pads correctly. The Trotec laser will then immediately start cutting the pads into matching segments according to the impression design.
3. Now remove the tray from the laser machine and place it in the Multi Colour Jet. With just one click, you then start the fully automatic impregnation process. During the process, you can access the full spectrum of 15 colours at all times.
At the same time, you start the engraving process of the corresponding text plates on the laser engraving machine.
You’ve now produced the finished Trodat stamp with your own customised multi-colour impression in a quick, clean and efficient process.
The Multi Color Jet allows you to produce your own personalized multi-colored stamps. No matter whether they are individual pieces or series items. The various colored stamp text and logo fields can be arranged as required.
The laser accurately cuts the ink cartridges while simultaneously sealing the color fields. This prevents the contamination of each of the individual color fields.
The Multi Color Jet inks each of the individual color fieldswith the optimum amount of ink. The result is a set of clean impressions to the usual Trodat level of quality.
The unique Multi Color Check software even helps you create your own designs. Simply click once to check whether the desired layout can be produced, and fully automate it as required.
Just one print command is all that is required to generate jobs to engrave the text plate, cut the ink cartridge and ink it. While the Multi Color Jet inks the ink cartridge, the Trotec laser engraves the associated text plates. This allows you to provide your customers with Multi Color stamps even more quickly.
The patented Multi Color manufacturing process guarantiesthe exact same color and shape throughout. Subsequently ordering spare ink cartridges is therefore also easy and reliable.