Dear Valued Customers,
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Trotec during these uncertain times. Our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger as we face the COVID-19 pandemic across the world together.
We are continuously monitoring the ever changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and we are going above and beyond to keep you, our clients, employees, showrooms, production facilities and offices safe. We would like to inform you of what actions we are taking to continue to support our clients, whilst ensuring the safety of everyone:
Following the recommendations of the World Health Organisation and the instructions from individual Governments, we have closed some locations and showrooms, and in these countries, our teams are now working from home to continue to deliver you normal, reliable support.
We have implemented stringent hygiene and safety protocols in all of our offices, showrooms and production sites across the world, ensuring that our staff are safe and able to support you throughout this turbulent time.
Even though we are all experiencing unique challenges, we at Trotec will do everything we can to support you in driving your business forward to enable you to come through this unprecedented time and help you to be prepared for a possible economic upswing.
Dr. Andreas Penz
DI Martin Rehling
- We can deliver your laser to you either direct from our factory or via the stock held in each of our local subsidiaries.
- We will deliver your laser already set up and we can go through the final stages of the installation and training with you via video link and TeamViewer screen sharing software if necessary, so we can have you fully operational immediately.
- We are working closely with our supply chain to ensure continuity of services and raw materials to ensure the pandemic has minimal impact for both your business and ours.
- We have machine stock in every one of our subsidiaries around the world, which we can draw on at any time.
- Following Government advice, we are currently unable to fulfil demonstrations at our regional showrooms. In place of this, we are pleased to be able to facilitate 'virtual demonstrations' via an online video link. We will fully demonstrate our laser machines via video link, so that we can continue to illustrate our machines best-in-class capabilities and provide you with specific samples if required that can be completed in front of you during the online demonstration.
- We will continue to support our clients to prepare for driving their businesses forward again. Please keep checking our email communication and website for events, tips and tricks as well as special promotions.
To book an online demo, please contact us on +44 (0) 191 580 1184.
- Our consumables department is fully operational, allowing us to provide you with your consumable products as normal, either via our consumables website, the phone or email. We are still available to give you exactly the same quality of support that you are used to.
- Our normal consumable services are still available, including Cut-to-Size.
- We are working with our delivery partners to ensure a swift and responsive delivery service for you as normal.
- All consumables staff work within our strict guidelines on hygiene protocol.
- Our technical support teams remain fully operational to support you during this time.
- We are maximising our support via TeamViewer screen sharing software whenever possible, so that we can continue to help you quickly and efficiently and our technicians are available via the usual telephone and email addresses +44 (0)191 418 8110 and service-UK@troteclaser.com.
- We are suggesting that non-essential visits, such as some service work and training is postponed and rescheduled. However, training sessions can still be offered via video link where needed.
- If a solution cannot be found via TeamViewer and telephone/video support, in some countries our Technical Service team is still mobile and operational within the specific regions official public health guidelines. We ask our staff and clients to practise the necessary hygiene protocols. We ask that you allow our technical service staff to work on their own during onsite visits and to maintain at least 2 meters distance at all times.
- If a site visit isn't an option, we will be happy to accept your machine back to our local technical service workshops, located in every one of our subsidiaries. We will identify the fault, resolve it and send your machine back to you quickly and efficiently. Please note: Local shipping charges or restrictions may apply.
- We have complete stocks of our technical service parts both at our production facilities in Austria as well as in all of our local subsidiaries. So, if you need a lens, filter or anything else, we can respond to your need quickly and efficiently.
We would like to thank you for your continued support throughout this unique period, we will continue to be there for you and we look forward to staying in touch with you.
Wishing you all to stay healthy and safe at all times,
Your Trotec Laser Team