Laser technology is a future-proof technology that enables new business models, additional sales, high quality and productivity. Laser machines offer many advantages, many of which are particularly evident when processing acrylic.
This eBook explores both “milling” and “laser cutting” technologies.
Register for our newsletter to download your complimentary ebook:
- How does a laser machine work?
- Two types of processing: Milling vs laser cutting
- A time comparison of the process steps of both technologies
- What are the clear advantages of laser machines over milling machines?
- What are the advantages of a milling machine?
- What can you do with a laser machine? - fields of application
- How do Trotec's large-format SP Series laser machines work for large-scale materials?
- Which materials can you process with a laser machine?
- Which materials can NOT be processed?
- What can a laser cutter do for your business - how can this be expanded?
- Why is laser cutting profitable?
- Are you thinking about starting a laser business? What should you consider when buying a laser machine?