Use TroGlass acrylic and your Trotec laser machine to create a vintage diner sign.
- 1 sheet TroGlass Clear 3mm
- 1 sheet TroGlass Colour Gloss Red with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass LED Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Satins Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Colour Gloss Yellow with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Colour Gloss White with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss/White Blue with adhesive
Either use your own design or import our graphic and adapt it to your requirements. Send the graphics to the laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Colour||Optimised geometries |
inner geometries first
Define the correct material settings. The laser parameters will vary depending on the laser machine used and the available power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
Once all materials have been processed remove the protective foil from the clear acrylic and begin by applying the orange arrow. The next step is to add the TroGlass Satin and Colour Gloss arrows. Then place the red acrylic sheet directly beneath the arrows.
For the diner characters, start by placing the TroGlass Metallic, on top of that material add the white and blue letter components. Finally, place the white highlight circles on top of the orange arrow.
TroGlass acrylics are perfect for eye-catching vintage signs due to the variety of colours and the easy workability. Use different colours or materials to create your sign. The only limit is your imagination.