Easter is just around the corner and we have a number of crafty tutorials to help you create the perfect decoration. Create this laser cut felt decoration in just two minutes using your Trotec laser machine.
- 4 mm Polyesterfelt in any colour
- Some ribbon
Trotec laser machine used:
- Speedy 400
- 80 watts
- 2.0 inch lens
We designed an Easter basket and filled it with the remaining felt with Easter eggs fto make the most out of the material. You can also personalise the Easter basket with the name of the recipient and use felt in various colours to create the sample. We have used the German greeting 'Frohe Ostern' which means 'Happy Easter' but you can choose your own message. Remember that you can use the remaining material to create extra items!
Send your personalised design file to the laser. We have used a Speedy 400 with 80 watts laser power and the following parameters:
- Engraving: Power: 33% - Speed: 50% - Frequency: 500 ppi - Air Assist: ON - Advanced: Optimized Quality
- Cutting: Power: 40% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000 Hz - Air Assist: ON
- Cutting-in: Power: 10% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000 Hz - Air Assist: ON
It only takes two minutes to cut this Easter craft project using a Trotec laser machine!
When the laser is finished, remove the material from the laser bed and tie the basket with a ribbon together at each end. You can then attach ribbons to the hanging decoration.
These items to decorate your home or office. The baskets can also be filled with eggs and sweets to make an Easter gift for friends and family.
- Weigh the felt in your laser and check that the felt is flat.
- You can also cut and engrave Easter decorations from wood and using a Speedmarker GS you can engrave coloured Easter eggs in just a few seconds!
We designed an Easter egg with ornament and the German wish "Frohe Ostern" meaning Happy Easter. You can write other sayings, or the name of the recipient. Feel free to change the template which we've created for you.