Once you've finished laser cutting and laser engraving, all parts should be removed from the laser engraver. It may be necessary to clean the wooden components with a damp cloth.
To assemble your decorations, follow these steps:
- Glue a wooden motif with double-sided adhesive tape edge to edge on one side of the TroGlass component
- Afterwards stick the tail on suitably
- Turn the Easter decoration upside down and stick a wood motif on the back. With transparent TroGlass, make sure that the contours shine through
- Also on the second side the tail is now attached with double-sided adhesive tape, making your decoration double sided
- The cut-out wooden bunnies can be used as sprinkling decoration. Glue a little tail on one side of these as well
- Arrange the bunnies into a cheerful and colourful Easter decoration!