There are lots of creative laser ideas for the Christmas season. Surprise your loved ones with a Christmas stocking and fill it with festive treats!
- red polyesterfelt, approx. 4mm
- white Alcantara leather
- green wool, approx. 2 mm thick
- We recommend the using 100% polyester felt since it's especially suited for processing with the laser.
Open the 'Christmas boot' file and send it to the laser. The boot is made from two different materials, and we're starting with the red felt.
Cut and engrave the red felt using these settings:
- Engraving (black) - Power: 20 %, speed: 50 %, resolution: 500 ppi
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz
These parameters will vary depending on the machine.
Now it's time to laser cut the brim of the boot. Here's the settings we used:
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz.