Trotec was formed in 1997 from a research branch of Trodat and has since become a world leader in laser technology. Trotec develops, manufactures and markets laser systems for marking, cutting and engraving. We serve customers in more than 90 countries and more than 500 employees worldwide. The UK subsidiary was formed in 2007 serving customers throughout the British Isles and Ireland. With 6 showrooms and a dedicated team of field-based service staff, Trotec UK is committed to supporting our customers locally.
Each of our dedicated laser showrooms is home to a range of Trotec laser systems, including flatbed, galvo and large format models. The best way to see the benefits of a Trotec laser machine is by booking an appointment at your local showroom. We also offer online laser demonstrations if you are unable to make it to our showrooms.
Our online demos are a great opportunity to experience a Trotec laser from the comfort of your own home. Hosted by your area manager, the demonstration will take you through a comprehensive overview of the laser machine and how your business could benefit from a laser.
The demos can be tailored to suit your application as well as incorporate your own design files into the demonstration, giving you a fully personalised experience as you would receive in the showrooms.
Contact us today to book your online demo and meet your area manager online.
Under the umbrella of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH, Trodat operates globally in the area of stamp production while Trotec operates in lasers.
The Trodat Trotec Group currently (basis for figures: total calendar year 2018) generates a total sales volume of more than € 265 million and has approximately 1650 employees in more than 40 subsidiaries. The group is present in more than 150 countries with total export quota amounts over 98 %.
Both Trodat and Trotec act as subsidiaries under the umbrella of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH. Trodat is by far the world’s largest manufacturer of stamps and Trotec leads the world market for laser engraving, cutting and marking.
Trodat Trotec Holding management:
Dr. Norbert Schrüfer, CEO
Mag. MBA Peter Köstler, CFO
Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH is a private company 74.9% owned by the family Müller-Just and 25.1% by the owner of the ImWind Group based in Lower-Austria.
- Purpose of enterprise: Manufacture and sale of CO₂ and fiber laser systems for engraving, marking and cutting various materials.
- Company foundation: 1997 in Wels, Austria
- Address: Freilingerstr. 99, A-4614 Marchtrenk, Austria
- Production Locations:
- Marchtrenk, Austria: Production of CO₂ and fiber laser plotters
- Markdorf, Germany: Construction of special devices
- New Bern, North Carolina, USA: Production of engraving materials
- Sales volume in 2018: €126 mio.
- CEOs: DI Dr. Andreas Penz, DI Martin Rehling, Peter Kratky
- Employees: 700
- Export quota: 97 % (worldwide)
- Offices: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, China, Japan, Italy, Spain, India, Mexico
- 51 showrooms worldwide
- Distributor network with 113 partners worldwide
- Product portfolio: Rayjet, Speedy series, SP series, SpeedMarker series, ProMarker series, laser & engraving material, industry solutions, automated equipment
- Awards: ISO50001, ISO9001, ISO14001, User Experience Award, Green Building Award, Hidden Champions 3.0 – Award by WKO, iF Design Award
For enquiries concerning public relations, we will be happy to help you.
Phone: +44 (0) 191 580 1184