Construct A Truck USA, a Trotec customer, is a unique and creative, family-owned company based in Michigan. Their vision: A smaller kind of car company with a big idea: Let youngsters build their own model truck on an assembly line! And in that spirit, they shared with us a small ornament that can be glued together for your tree.
- Wood – 0.3 cm pre-finished alder, any thickness can be used
- Super Glue or wood glue
- 2 - #15.3 x 1.3 cm pan head sheet metal screws
Step 1: Laser Settings
Power: 100% - Speed: 50% - Frequency: 500 ppi - Air Assist: ON
Power: 100% - Speed: 2.10% - Frequency: 2500 Hz - Air Assist: ON
Step 2: Assembly
1. Glue the three body pieces together first.
2. Attach the wheels with the screws. Alternatively, if you don’t want the wheels to rotate, you can just glue them on.
3. Glue the fender pieces on ensuring that they don't rub against the wheels.
4. Tie a ribbon through the top hole and hang up.
- Any thickness of wood can be used, just make sure that the screws for the wheels are long enough.
- Try using other materials or colours for the different parts of the design for a unique look.