Follow the instructions below to create inspection stickers in a few easy steps.
This application is ideal for equipment, shipment, and product labelling.
- 1 sheet of TroLase Lights Premium (Green/White 0.008'')
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g., paper sheets)
TroLase Foils may also be processed using a fibre laser. (For more information, see Trotec's Trophy Labels article.)
Download our template (below) and alter the design to your liking. Next, send the file to JobControl® and use the following driver settings:
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Enhanced geometries, Inner geometries first|
Place the TroLase sheet on the laser's work area, and cover the excess space to maximize the system's suction.
Engrave the sheet from bottom to top in order to prevent debris from settling into the engraving field. The settings used may vary depending on your laser's wattage.
|Process||Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)|
|600||1||on||+0.5 mm||High Quality|
NOTE: Only the top layer of material is removed during laser processing, leaving the adhesive backing untouched. As a result, the stickers can be easily peeled from the sheet.
Wipe the processed TroLase sheet with a damp cloth. So that the material may dry more quickly, keep the sheet on the laser's work area with the vacuum suction enabled.
- Use different TroLase Lights Premium colours to create stickers for a range of business applications (e.g., price labels, expiry date tags)
- Engrave barcodes and QR codes (e.g., linking to operating instructions) on TroLase Lights white / black (0.004'').
- To generate a large volume of stickers, use Trotec's GS1000 laser system