Find out how to create TroLase stickers that may be used for quality control and other things in this DIY tutorial.
- 1 sheet TroLase Foil green
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Speedy 360, 70 watts
- 1.5" lens
- vacuum table with honeycomb cutting table
Any laser machine from the Speedy laser engraver series may be used for this DIY sample.
TroLase Foil metallic may also be processed using a fiber laser. (For more information, see DIY Trophy Label.)
Create your own graphic or use our template. Change it to meet your needs. Send the job to your laser with the following driver settings.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries, inner geometries first|
Place the TroLase Foil into your Trotec laser and then cover the remaining space on the engraving table to maximize the vacuum. Begin the engraving starting from the bottom to stop dust from settling into the engraved areas. The settings used may change depending on which laser machine you have and the laser power available.
|Process||Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)|
|600||1||on||+0.5 mm||High Quality|
When kiss-cutting, only the top layer of sticker material is cut through, keeping the backing untouched. This lets you easily peel the stickers from the backing layer when finished.
Wipe down the sheet with a damp cloth. To make this process easier, keep the TroLase inside of the machine with the vacuum on.
- Use red TroLase Foil to make a version for unreleased items.
- It is easy to change the images and customize the items for your needs.
- To generate a large amount or mass produce, use our Galvo CO2 laser GS1000