Simple and fast handling of your laser jobs
The laser software JobControl® assists you perfectly during laser engraving and laser cutting. Innovative JobControl® features simplify your daily work - for perfect cutting and engraving results. Work in your usual programs (CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Illustrator, InkScape, Word etc.) and send your layout to the laser, no matter whether from your PC or Mac. The Trotec printer driver uses Quick Print to send the file directly to the laser or the laser software JobControl®. A host of clever features allow you to optimize your workflow. No other laser software supports you better in working with your laser. That´s how you get the maximum out of your Trotec Laser.
The screen as a "virtual laser machine"
With JobControl®, you can make use of the size of your computer monitor instead of searching for your laser jobs in a mini display. By clicking in the screen with your mouse, you can move engraving jobs that have not yet been processed from the job list to any position in the virtual laser machine. Thanks to bidirectional communication, you can start the engraving job without leaving your workplace. In addition, JobControl® includes a large number of useful and intelligent functions that will make your work easier. Because your productivity is our goal.
JobControl® Vision: Software for precise laser finishing of printed materials
The software uses registration marks to determine the position and rotation of printed material on the laser’s work area. In addition, all distortions – linear and non-linear – are detected by the intelligent JobControl® Vision camera in the printed area.
JobControl® Cut: Get a perfect cutting result in a few easy steps
With JobControl® Cut, Trotec offers laser cutting software for high-quality and efficient laser cutting. CAM functionalities such as kerf correction, lead-in flags, path optimization or node processing enable precise and productive laser cutting. Directly integrated into JobControl®.
Efficient job management
- Every job sent to your laser is stored in a clearly laid out list. Filter by name, date, process type, resolution, etc. All jobs can be repeated at any time with just one click.
- Job favorites allow you to save laser settings (size, resolution, material, cut lines, etc.) for frequently recurring jobs. This saves setup time and prevents errors.
- From the queue, a job can be placed on the work surface as often as required and in a space-optimized manner. Duplicate and rotate jobs easily.
Precise work with positioning aids
- Guides: Optimal for precise work. Position your job exactly where your material is on the table and save on waste.
- Marker: Magnetic positioning aids allow you to quickly and easily design your own job templates. These can be saved and used for recurring jobs.
- „What you see is what you get.“ Check your print output with a true to original on-screen representation to avoid material wastage.
- For perfect and pin sharp engraved pictures.
- Extremely accurate automatic focusing with just one click. The engraving result, material thickness, focal length of the lens, cutting table, etc. can all be saved in the material database. The software calculates the correct position to engrave precisely at the focal point - this achieves the best engraving result.
Engraving Time Calculator
- Indicates how long laser processing will take in advance. This allows you to calculate and plan properly.
MeshEngraving for optimal engraving results at maximum speed
- A fast engraving speed creates a minimal distortion in the engraving image. To optimize the engraving result, the patented MeshEngraving was integrated into the JobControl® laser software. So engraving at the highest speed and optimum quality is possible. This is particularly important for fiber laser applications.
Maximum engraving resolution of up to 2540 dpi
- The engraving resolution of up to 2540 dpi enables the engraving of high-resolution screen printing plates, the annealing marking of metal or the recoloring of aluminum with the fiber laser.
Predefined settings for different standard materials help you achieve the best possible engraving and cutting results.
In addition, you can also save and manage your own materials.
Processing via Color Mapping:
Define processing settings such as engraving or cutting, speed, power level, number of passes, Z-offset, etc. by colors:
- Automatic Z-Axis Control: Helpful for objects with different focal point positions.
- Multiple engraving passes: Allows you to achieve the best possible engraving or cutting quality when dealing with sensitive materials
- Webs: By interrupting the cutting line at defined intervals cut parts do not fall away from the raw material. This is very useful when producing entire stamp plates or filigree cutouts.
All settings are carried out in a single production step. No additional work steps are required.
Import/Export of laser parameters:
Easy import and export of your material parameters for creating a backup copy or for use on another PC.
The administrator is able to lock individual materials, material groups or the entire material database. Consequently, elaborated parameters will never be lost.