JobControl® Laser Software
Manage your laser jobs with maximum operator comfort
It just keeps getting easier!
JobControl® is a great, innovative software that makes controlling your Trotec laser machine simple and seamless. It enables you to fine-tune your laser processing efficiently and quickly. Good software will adapt to the way you work - not the other way around. JobControl® is an intuitively user-friendly software package that allows you to take full control of every single one of your laser machine’s functions. The open software architecture allows you to work within your usual graphics program (CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, etc) and send your work to the machine via the printer driver - it's as simple as printing!
The screen is a "virtual laser machine"JobControl® completely redefines laser operation and operator efficiency. You can use your computer monitor to view and edit your projects, instead of searching for your jobs on a tiny, mini display on the laser machine itself. By clicking the screen, you can move engraving jobs around, start and pause processes, make changes to the laser's path and much more. JobControl® makes laser processing so easy. It even includes many useful and intelligent functions that are otherwise impossible using another laser software. Your productivity is our goal, and we want the most for you and your business.
JobControl® Vision: Software for precise laser finishing of printed materialsThe software uses registration marks to determine the position and rotation of printed material on the laser’s work area. In addition, all distortions – linear and non-linear – are detected by the intelligent JobControl® Vision camera in the printed area.
JobControl® Cut: Get a perfect cutting result in a few easy stepsWith JobControl® Cut, Trotec offers laser cutting software for high-quality and efficient laser cutting. CAM functionalities such as kerf correction, lead-in flags, path optimization or node processing enable precise and productive laser cutting. Directly integrated into JobControl®.
The highlights of JobControl® at a glance:
Efficient job management
- Every job sent to your laser is stored in a clearly laid out list. Filter by name, date, process type, resolution, etc. All jobs can be repeated at any time with just one click.
- Job favorites allow you to save laser settings (size, resolution, material, cut lines, etc.) for frequently recurring jobs. This saves setup time and prevents errors.
- From the queue, a job can be placed on the work surface as often as required and in a space-optimized manner. Duplicate and rotate jobs easily.
Precise work with positioning aids
- Guides: Optimal for precise work. Position your job exactly where your material is on the table and save on waste.
- Marker: Magnetic positioning aids allow you to quickly and easily design your own job templates. These can be saved and used for recurring jobs.
- „What you see is what you get.“ Check your print output with a true to original on-screen representation to avoid material wastage.
- For perfect and pin sharp engraved pictures.
- Extremely accurate automatic focusing with just one click. The engraving result, material thickness, focal length of the lens, cutting table, etc. can all be saved in the material database. The software calculates the correct position to engrave precisely at the focal point - this achieves the best engraving result.
Engraving Time Calculator
- Indicates how long laser processing will take in advance. This allows you to calculate and plan properly.
MeshEngraving for optimal engraving results at maximum speed
- A fast engraving speed creates a minimal distortion in the engraving image. To optimize the engraving result, the patented MeshEngraving was integrated into the JobControl® laser software. So engraving at the highest speed and optimum quality is possible. This is particularly important for fiber laser applications.
Maximum engraving resolution of up to 2540 dpi
- The engraving resolution of up to 2540 dpi enables the engraving of high-resolution screen printing plates, the annealing marking of metal or the recoloring of aluminum with the fiber laser.
Material Database: The Heart of JobControl®
Additionally, you can also save and manage your own materials.
Processing via Colour Mapping:Define processing settings like engraving or cutting, speed, power level, number of passes, Z-offset, etc. by colors:
- Automatic Z-Axis Control: Helpful for objects with different focal point positions.
- Multiple Engraving Passes: Allows you to achieve the best possible engraving or cutting quality when dealing with sensitive materials
- Webs: By interrupting the cutting line at defined intervals, cut-outs do not fall away from the raw material. This is very useful when producing entire stamp plates or filigree cut-outs.
Importing & Exporting Laser Parameters:
Easily import and export your material parameters and create backup copies or for use on other PCs.
How to import laser parameters
How to export laser parameters
The administrator can lock individual materials, material groups or the entire material database. Consequently, elaborated parameters will never be lost or altered.