Laser machine used:
- 80 watt Speedy 360 with 2.0" lens
- Aluminium laser cutting grid table
Any Speedy laser engraving machine can be used to create this sample.
Important information and tips:
- By covering exposed areas of your machine bed with paper, even slightly bent areas of the material will be straightened out.
- A 2" lens will compensate for differences in material thickness
Start by designing your own wine box or downloading our free template.
Our template is designed for a standard 0.75 l wine bottle, so you should check the dimensions of your selected bottle and adapt the file before laser cutting if changes are required.
|colour||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
Set the material parameters as described below. Laser parameters can vary depending on the chosen laser machine and it's available laser power. Load the wood into your machine and then laser engrave and cut the various parts. In our sample we used two different types of wood.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+6 mm||High quality|
- Wood is a natural product, meaning that it's characteristics can vary between workpieces. We therefore recommend that the parameters are tested prior to producing the finished work piece.
Once cut and engraved finished workpieces should be cleaned using a damp cloth. Assemble the components to complete your finished wine box.
This video shows you how to assemble your wine box.
- This wine box is a great example of a personalised gift. The standard box can be completed and then personalised with laser engravings for individual customer orders.
- Our range of solid and veneered wood sheets offer a variety of creative possibilities.