Money gift with TroLase Metallic
Use our TroLase Metallic material to make a personalized money gift for friends or family.
Engraving materials are available at Trotec. Browse our product range at: www.engraving-supplies.ca
- 1/4 sheet TroLase Metallic, 1/16" (available at trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Decorative band
- Other decoration material
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 2" lens
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- To cut and engrave the sign, use the acrylic cutting grid table or the aluminum cutting grid table.
Step by step
Step 1: Import /create design template
Import our design into your graphic program and make sure to personalise it according to your preferences and send it to your laser engraver as a photo.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Step 2: Laser process
Put the material into the laser machine and make sure that it lies flat on the table. If necessary, make sure the material is fixed flat on the table by using tape.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+1 mm||High quality|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl optimised for quality.
- The material parameters from JobControl can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Pull the decorative ribbon through the two laser-cut holes and put the engraved sign into a homemade or bought frame. Now fix the money on the ribbon. To finish this sample, decorate the frame as you like using your laser engraver or any other way.
- If you use a frame made from laserable material (e.g. wood, anodized aluminum) you can put a nice design on the frame as well.
- Use dark TroGlass instead of TroLase Metallic. The fiber laser of Speedy flexx creates great effects.
- This sample can also be used for other occasions like birthdays, weddings, and any other holidays.