Create a unique money gift using our TroLase Metallic material.
Browse the range of Trotec engraving materials on our engraving supplies webshop.
- TroLase Metallic 1.6 mm: 1/4 sheet (available at trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (such as paper)
- Paper tape
- Decorative band
- Other decorative material
- To cut and engrave the sign, use the acrylic laser cutting grid table or the aluminium cutting grid table.
Step 1: Import /create design template
Import our design or your own creation into your graphic program. Personalise it and send it to your laser machine as a photo.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Step 2: Laser processing
Place your material into the laser machine, making sure that it lies flat on the table. If necessary fix the sheet on the table using paper tape.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+1 mm||High quality|
- To create this sample we used the standard laser parameters from JobControl optimised for quality.
- To download the material parameters from JobControl visit www.troteclaser.co.uk
Step 3: Post-processing
Thread the bands through the laser cut holes and frame the sign. To finish, add bank notes to the band. You can also personalise the frame as you like.
- If you use a frame made from laserable material such as wood or anodised aluminium, you can laser engrave a nice design onto the frame as well.
- You can use a dark TroGlass material instead of TroLase Metallic for this sample. The fiber laser of a Speedy flexx laser machine creates great effects on this material.
- This sample can also be used as a gift for other occasions including birthdays.