Money gift with TroLase Metallic
Use our TroLase Metallic material to make an individual money gift.
Engraving materials are available at Trotec. Browse our product range at: www.trotec-materials.com
- 1/4 sheet TroLase Metallic 1.6 mm (available at trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Decorative band
- Other decoration material
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 2" lens
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- To cut and engrave the sign, use the acrylic cutting grid table or the aluminum cutting grid table.
Step by step
Step 1: Import /create design template
Import our design into your graphic program. Personalise it according to your preferences and send it to your laser as a photo.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Step 2: Laser process
Put the material into the laser machine. Make sure that it lies flat on the table. Fix the sheet on the table with paper tape if necessary.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+1 mm||High quality|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl optimised for quality.
- The material parameters from JobControl can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Pull the decorative band through the two laser-cut holes and put the engraved sign into the frame. Now fix the bank notes on the band. To finish this sample, decorate the frame as you like.
- If you use a frame made from laserable material (e.g. wood, anodized aluminum) you can put a nice design on the frame as well.
- Use dark TroGlass instead of TroLase Metallic. The fiber laser of Speedy flexx creates great effects.
- This sample can also be used for other occasions like birthdays.