Feeling nostalgic? With several sheets of TroGlass, you can easily create your own 1950s-esque diner sign in less than one hour.
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Clear (3mm)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss Red (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss White (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass LED Orange (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Satins Orange (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1/4 sheet of TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver (with adhesive)
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss Blue (1/8" with adhesive)
Download our sign template (above) and adapt the graphics to your requirements. Send the file to your laser using the JobControl® print settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Enhanced geometries |
Inner geometries first
Adjust your material processing parameters, which may vary depending on your specific laser model and its wattage.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
First, remove the protective foil from the clear TroGlass material. Next, affix the TroGlass LED Orange arrow to the sheet so that it covers its left and top sides.
Third, to create a single arrow, add the TroGlass Satins and TroGlass Color Gloss hollow arrows to the sign in the following order:
- TroGlass Satins Orange arrow on top of the TroGlass LED Orange arrow
- TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow arrow on top of the TroGlass LED Orange arrow
- TroGlass Color Gloss White arrow on top of the TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow arrow
Fourth, stick the red TroGlass piece on the transparent TroGlass backing (i.e., directly beneath the arrow you just created).
Next, add the lettering to your sign by affixing the metallic TroGlass elements to the centre of the red TroGlass piece. Stick the white TroGlass letters on top of the metallic TroGlass letters. Complete the word "Diner" by sticking the blue TroGlass letters on top of the white lettering.
Finally, attach the white circles to the orange TroGlass arrow.
Your "Diner" sign is now complete!