With several pieces of TroGlass, you can easily create your own vintage diner sign in less than one hour.
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Clear (3mm)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss Red (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Color Gloss White (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass LED Orange (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1 sheet of TroGlass Satins Orange (1/8" with adhesive)
- 1/4 sheet of TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver (with adhesive)
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss Blue (1/8" with adhesive)
Download our sign template (above) and adapt the graphics to your requirements. Send the file to your laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries |
inner geometries first
Adjust your material processing parameters, which may vary depending on your specific laser model and its available power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
First, remove the protective foil from the TroGlass Clear material. Next, affix the TroGlass LED Orange arrow to the sheet so that it covers its left and top sides (as per the first image on the left).
Third, stick the TroGlass Satins and TroGlass Color Gloss hollow arrows on the sign in the following order:
- TroGlass Satins Orange arrow on top of the TroGlass LED Orange arrow
- TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow arrow on top of the TroGlass LED Orange arrow
- TroGlass Color Gloss White arrow on top of the TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow arrow
Fourth, place the TroGlass Color Gloss Red sheet directly beneath the arrows.
Next, create the lettering by affixing the TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic pieces to the centre of the TroGlass Color Gloss Red sheet. Add the TroGlass Reverse Gloss White letters on top of the TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic pieces. Complete the word "Diner" by sticking the TroGlass Reverse Gloss Blue pieces on top of the white characters.
Finally, attach the white circles to the TroGlass LED Orange arrow (as displayed on the image on to the left).
Your "Diner" sign is now complete!