Use TroLase ADA Signage to make a fancy wall clock.
To browse full material range, please visit www.engraving-supplies.com.au
- 1/4 sheet of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6 mm black with adhesive foil
- 1/4 sheet of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6mm light grey
- Rest of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6 mm red with adhesive foil
(materials available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 1.5" lens
For this sample you only can use any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table. They eliminate reflections of the laser beam and deliver super cutting results.
- Remove the protective foil after laser processing to protect the material from being scratched
- Due to the filigree graphics we used the 1.5" lens for this sample
Step 1: Import /create design template
Import our design template into your graphic program and send the jobs to the laser.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Step 2: Laser process
For a perfect result we recommend to use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table. They minimise the reflections of the laser beam on the back of the material. Position the Trolase ADA sheet into your laser and cover the rest of the table to maximise the exhaust power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl® optimized for quality. We recommend these settings due to the filigree design. The light grey base plate, however, can be cut with the faster "speed" parameters.
- The material parameters of JobControl® can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Start by removing the protection foil from the base plate. Then remove the protective foil from the adhesive, glue the two discs together. Then remove the protective foil from the top plate and position the red part. Then mount the clockwork and this extraordinary design object is ready.
- You can use any other materials like TroGlass, Acrylic or wood to produce this sample. You can find a large number of materials on www.engraving-supplies.com.au.
- With the fiber laser of the Speedy flexx we have been able to mark the watch hands as well.