With this intelligent function you can convert bitmaps like logos into vectors. Your artwork will have clear, sharp edges. In addition, these vectorized images can be scaled to any size without loss of quality. Furthermore tracing the "outer contour only" allows to quickly create cut lines for designs and enhance productivity in laser processing.
With the improved array function it is even easier and faster to create and arrange multiple copies of designs in a job. Simply enter the total number of copies and how to arrange them. Filling up the entire workbench can be done with one click. Page limits can be set via the anchor points. If required, individual elements can be removed as well.
Designs on the prepare screen are now positioned next to each other (previously always at 0/0 position).
Change properties of multiple selected text objects at once. Save clicks and time. For more productivity.
- Paste images from PC clipboard to Ruby®
- Value zero for line scaling is now possible
- Improved tooltips explaining what a tool is about
- Direct link to release notes in update information box
- Job time calculation is possible with machine switched off