In this tutorial you will learn how to produce TroLase stickers that can be used for quality control or other purposes.
- 1 sheet TroLase Foil green
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Speedy 360, 70 watts
- 1.5" lens
- vacuum table with honeycomb cutting table
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy laser engraver series.
TroLase Foil metallic can be processed with a fiber laser as well. (For more information, see DIY Trophy Label.)
Make your own design or import our template. Adapt it to your requirements. Send the job to the laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries, inner geometries first|
Put TroLase Foil into your Trotec laser and cover the rest of the engraving table to maximize the vacuum effect. Start the engraving from the bottom to prevent the dust from settling on the engraved areas. The parameters can differ depending on the laser machine used and laser power available.
|Process||Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)|
|600||1||on||+0.5 mm||High Quality|
During kiss-cutting you cut through only the top layer of the sticker material, while the backing layer remains intact. This allows the stickers to be easily peeled and removed from the backing layer.
Clean the sheet with a damp cloth. Leave the material in the machine and the vacuum activated to make the cleaning process easier.
- Use TroLase Foil red to produce counterparts that can be used for unreleased items.
- You can easily adapt the graphics and individualize the items.
- For large quantities or mass production, use our Galvo CO2 laser GS1000