Trotec Laser Quality Policy
Reliable laser machines with long service life
Quality control in the production process
Each Trotec laser machine is subjected to a number of quality controls during production:
- Accurate adjustment of the laser beam for precise engraving results
- Measurement of evenness of the working table
- Pressure test of the working table
- Control of power supply voltage and electrical safety in accordance with E8701
- Endurance test of the x axis (for flatbed lasers)
Finally, we conduct an engraving test to adjust the laser beam. Here standardized samples of coated metal are engraved. The engraving quality is checked and approved against a reference sample from Quality Assurance.
Random sample testing by Quality Control
Traceability for Trotec laser machines
Each laser machine and each laser source we ship are assigned individual serial numbers. This helps us quickly isolate the causes of any damage, and correct problems immediately.
Certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Trotec’s production is certified according to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. The audit for maintenance of the certificates is annually performed by TÜV Austria.
Current Trotec ISO certificates include:
SO 9001 + ISO 14001 certification document