- 1 sheet TroGlass Clear 3mm
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Red with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass LED Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Satins Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss White with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss/White Blue with adhesive
Step 1: Import graphic file
Import our template and adapt it to your requirements. Send the graphics to the laser using the driver settings below.
inner geometries first
Step 2: Laser processing of acrylic
Define the correct material settings. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and available laser power.
Step 3: Assembly
Remove the protective film covering from the acrylic ,and start with the orange arrow. After that, use the TroGlass Satins in orange for the arrow, followed by the TroGlass Color Gloss yellow and white. Place the red acrylic directly beneath the arrows. For the "Diner" letters start with the TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic, and on top of that add the white and blue letters. Finally, place the white highlight circles on top of the orange arrow.
The TroGlass range is perfect for a range of signage applications, including vintage signs due to the range of colors and easy processing. Try a variety of different colors or materials to create your sign. The skys the limit - so let your imagination run wild!