- 1/8" Polyester felt in any colour
Used Trotec Laser
- Speedy 400
- 80 watts
- 2.0 inch lens
Step 1: Design and text
We designed an Easter basket and filled the remaining felt with Easter eggs for hanging, making the most out of the material. You can also personalize the Easter basket with the name of the person you want to give it to and make the decoration out of various colours of felt. If you don't want to use the Easter eggs for hanging, you can create other decorations like napkin rings or flowers to maximize the material's usage. Feel free to be creative!
Step 2: Laser Settings
Send the file with your personalized Easter elements to the laser.
Speedy 400 80 watts parameters:
- Engraving: Power: 33% - Speed: 50% - Frequency: 500ppi - Air Assist: ON - Advanced: Optimized Quality
- Cutting: Power: 40% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000Hz - Air Assist: ON
- Cutting-in: Power: 10% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000Hz - Air Assist: ON
It only takes two minutes to make these with the laser!
Step 3: Tie it together
When the laser is finished, remove the material from the laser, tie the basket with a ribbon together at each end, and attach the ribbons to the hanging decoration.
Step 4: Decorate and make presents!
Use these items to decorate your home, your office, or fill the baskets with eggs and candy to make someone an Easter present.
- Weigh down the felt in your laser and use the vacuum so that the felt is laid flat.
- You can also process Easter decorations out of wood, and with the Speedmarker GS you can engrave coloured Easter eggs in just a few seconds!
Interesting things to try
We designed an Easter egg with ornaments and the German wish "Frohe Ostern" for "Happy Easter".
You can write other sayings or the name of the person who you want to give this wooden decoration to as an Easter present. Feel free to change the template which we've uploaded for you.