Our intelligent, multifunctional SpeedMark marking software was specifically developed for automated marking processes. It provides program modules for all standard marking tasks, including the creation of serial numbers and codes. These can also be customised and compiled into tailor-made marking programs using graphical sequence controls. Our custom user-interfaces enable easy input as well as automation - all the while, requiring no professional programming knowledge. SpeedMark runs on Windows and is available in multiple languages.
- Simple, graphical program creation (combination of flowchart & graphics field)
- Laser parameter finder for new applications & materials
- Materials database for the maintenance of marking parameters
- Automatic segmentation via axes
- Camera assisted positioning (SpeedMark Vision - Smart Adjust)
- Code identification (SpeedMark Vision - Code Detection)
Utilising macros, the SpeedMark marking software can be completely customised and extended to a user’s needs and requirements. This enables the appropriate adaptation of the software to suit existing processes and components. The SpeedMark marking software offers unique opportunities, especially regarding fully-automated marking processes.
- Circular text
- 1D & 2D codes
- Graphics & photos
- Different file formats
- BMP, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DWG, PDF, PLT, CGM & many more.
- Layer imports of graphics & PDFs (different layers)
- Serial numbers
- Date formats
- Time stamps
- Automatic, continuous barcode generation
- (Datamatrix) codes with variable content
- Data from text files or databases
- Data processing from ERP programs
- Dynamic graphics imports
- Simple, graphical program creation
- Interaction with external interfaces
- Program sequences & sub-programs
- Intelligent & interactive sequence control with variable content
- Dynamic size & positioning of text/graphics
- Dynamic control of laser parameters
- A range of user rights
- Custom user interface (operator desktop)
- Password protection on multiple levels
- Generation of user input (text input, selection fields)
- Up to 6 positioning axes
- Rotary engraving device
- Smart Adjust: Camera-assisted positioning
- Print & Cut function: Registration mark detection
- Logo mode
- Cleaning function for greater contrast
- Deep engraving function
- Automatic segmentation for rotary engravings or linear axes
- Materials database for laser parameters
- Laser parameter finder
- Laser simulator
- Multiple language versions
Intelligent & Interactive Programs
The unique combination of flowcharts (for program execution) and graphic fields (or marking) allows you to easily display any complex sequence, and you won't need any additional software packages.
Laser Parameter Finder
The 'laser parameter finder' makes determining the laser parameters for any new application or material quick, easy and care-free. In addition to a static matrix with fixed variables (frequency, speed and power), there is also a dynamic parameter matrix, meaning you will always have a flexible working style.
The materials database holds predefine, optimised laser parameters for all the most common laser materials. They are not only individually expendable, but they also facilitate the marking of commonly used materials and reduce damaged/wasted stock.
Automatic Segmentation Via Axes
The SpeedMark marking software allows you to control multiple axes (linear and rotational control). This feature is great for helping you easily mark large components or multiple small parts all at once (linear segmentation). It also helps when marking round components like cones, spears and tubes (rotary engraving).