- 4 mm polyesterfelt in any color
- some ribbon
Used Trotec Laser
- Speedy 400
- 80 watts
- 2.0 inch lens
Step 1: Design and text
We designed an Easter basket and filled the remaining felt with Easter eggs for hanging, making the most out of the material. You can also personalize the Easter basket with the name of the person you want to give it and make the decoration out of various colors of felt. If you don't want the Easter eggs for hanging, you can create other decorations like napkin rings or flowers to maximize the material use... Feel free to be creative!
Step 2: Laser Settings
Send the file with your personalized Easter elements to the laser.
We have worked with a Speedy 400 with 80 watts laser power and used the following parameters:
- Engraving: Power: 33% - Speed: 50% - Frequency: 500 ppi - Air Assist: ON - Advanced: Optimized Quality
- Cutting: Power: 40% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000 Hz - Air Assist: ON
- Cutting-in: Power: 10% - Speed: 2% - Frequency: 1000 Hz - Air Assist: ON
It only takes two minutes to make these with the laser!
Step 3: Tie it together
When the laser is finished, remove the material from the laser, tie the basket with a ribbon together at each end, and attach ribbons to the hanging decoration.
Step 4: Decorate and make presents!
Use these items to decorate your home, your office, or fill the baskets with eggs and candy to make someone an Easter present.
- Weigh down the felt in your laser and use the Air Assistent that the felt is flat.
- If you use a Speedy 300 flexx with 80 watts you should raise the power up to 45% and use a 2.5 inch lens.
- You can also cut and engrave Easter decorations out of wood and with the Speedmarker GS you can engrave colored Easter eggs in just a few seconds!
We designed an Easter egg with ornaments and the German wish "Frohe Ostern" for "Happy Easter". You can write other sayings, or the name of the person who you want to give this wooden decoration as an Easter present. Feel free to change the template which we've uploaded for you.