Interested in a position at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings.
We are searching for an energetic, customer-focused self-starter to join our marketing team. Trotec offers a fast paced, friendly, team-oriented work environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including company-paid health, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401k, paid holidays, and vacation. Qualified candidates can interview and start immediately.
- Working with Tradeshow Coordinator on planning and preparing for tradeshows, including signing up for booth space, packing crates, arranging logistics, ordering show services, replenishing supplies, and other duties as assigned
- Attending major tradeshows (travel requirements approximately 30%) to oversee show logistics, booth set-up and material handling, and scan badges
- Assisting with tasks to promote our presence at events, including social media posts, website content, company listings, and other duties as assigned
- Supporting the materials business unit with lead gen and follow-up tasks, including answering phone and email inquiries, following up on web shop registrations, and helping with tasks to promote materials products
- Writing and editing marketing content as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Background working with SalesForce or other CRM systems (preferred)