With the Multi Color Jet, Trotec and Trodat have optimized the automated manufacturing of multi-color rubber stamps even further. While the Trotec laser engraving machine engraves the text plate of the rubber stamps, the Multi Color Jet impregnates the laser-cut pads.
As the two work steps are performed simultaneously, they are also completed at the same time, like a conventional rubber stamp production process. Another plus: The Multi Color Jet keeps all 15 inks of the Multi Color color spectrum ready for use at all times – no refitting required.
- Up to 12 pads per coloring process (depending on the pad size)
- Up to 15 color in one pad
- 15 ink tanks permanently available
- For Trodat Professional, Printy and Mobile Printy
How it works
1. Design the multi-color stamp impression as usual in CorelDraw. The Multi Color Check Software checks automatically whether the set stamp impression fulfils the requirements and can be produced. This prevents time-consuming failed attempts during rubber stamp production. At the same time, you generate the jobs required for the two production machines – laser machine and Multi Color Jet. The intelligent laser software JobControl fully automatically generates three production jobs: The laser cut for the Multi Color pad, the job for impregnating the pads, and the laser engraving job for producing the rubber stamp text plate.
2. Place the non-impregnated Multi Color pads into the laser machine. A flexible tray will assist you in positioning the pads correctly. The Trotec laser will then immediately start cutting the pads into matching segments exactly according to the impression design .
3. Now remove the tray from the laser machine and place it in the Multi Color Jet. With just one click, you start the fully automatic impregnation process. During the process, you can access the full spectrum of 15 colors at all times – absolutley easy and clean!
At the same time, you start the engraving process of the corresponding text plates on the laser engraving machine. You will thus have produced the finished Trodat stamp with your own customized multi-color impression in a quick, clean and efficient process.