Here, you can learn how to make a great and solid wine box out of our line of veneered woods.
- Speedy 360, 80 Watts with 2.0" lens
- Aluminum cutting grid table
This wine box can be made with any other of Trotec's laser machines.
- Cover the working area completely with paper so that all sheets are flat.
- Use a 2" lens to compensate differences in material thickness
Step 1: Import design
Design your own file for your wine box or download our free template to save time.
This template was made for a standard 750 ml bottle of wine. Please ensure that these dimensions are correct for the bottle of wine you would like to box. If not, adapt the design necessarily.
|color||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
Step 2: Laser process
Set the laser parameters like indicated below. Keep in mind that these parameters are set up for a speedy 360 80W, if using another machine you may have to adapt them. Put the wood into your Trotec laser, engrave and cut the different pieces. For a more exotic look, we decided to use two different types of veneers.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+6 mm||High quality|
- Wood is a natural product. Its characteristics can vary. We recommend to test the parameters before you produce the work piece.
Step 3: Cleaning and assembly
Clean the cut pieces with a damp cloth. All you need for the assembly are the wooden parts and a little bit of dexterity. The individual pieces are put together one by one resulting in a finished wine box.
- The box is perfectly suitable for an individualized gift. You can produce the box in advance and add your customers' engraving afterwards.
- The wide range of Trotec wood offers you a variety of creative possibilities.