Ruby® login button stays grey
If after entering your e-mail and password the Log in button stays grey, please try the following things below.
- Make sure that the TrayApp “R” is running. If it is not, double-click again on the Ruby icon on your desktop.
- Try to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser to run Ruby
- Wait for the green “Connected” information to appear before clicking the “Login” button.
- Please close the Ruby TrayApp and restart Ruby from the desktop icon, even if you have just restarted your computer. Due to Windows boot processes this may be necessary.
- Press “ctrl” + “F5” to reload the browser and the cache
Updated on 29. July 2021