With the Multi Color Jet, Trotec and Trodat have optimized the automated manufacturing of multi-color rubber stamps even further. While the Trotec laser engraving machine engraves the text plate of the rubber stamps, the Multi Color Jet impregnates the laser-cut pads.
As the two work steps are performed simultaneously, they are also completed at the same time, like a conventional rubber stamp production process. Another plus: The Multi Color Jet keeps all 15 inks of the Multi Color color spectrum ready for use at all times – no refitting required.
Compatible Trotec laser systems
- Up to 12 pads per coloring process (depending on the pad size)
- Up to 15 color in one pad
- 15 ink tanks permanently available
- For Trodat Professional, Printy and Mobile Printy
- Design the multi-color stamp impression as usual in CorelDraw. The Multi Color Check Software checks automatically whether the set stamp impression fulfils the requirements and can be produced. This prevents time-consuming failed attempts during rubber stamp production. At the same time, you generate the jobs required for the two production machines – laser machine and Multi Color Jet. The intelligent laser software JobControl fully automatically generates three production jobs: The laser cut for the Multi Color pad, the job for impregnating the pads, and the laser engraving job for producing the rubber stamp text plate.
- Place the non-impregnated Multi Color pads into the laser machine. A flexible tray will assist you in positioning the pads correctly. The Trotec laser will then immediately start cutting the pads into matching segments exactly according to the impression design .
- Now remove the tray from the laser machine and place it in the Multi Color Jet. With just one click, you start the fully automatic impregnation process. During the process, you can access the full spectrum of 15 colors at all times – absolutley easy and clean!
- At the same time, you start the engraving process of the corresponding text plates on the laser engraving machine. You will thus have produced the finished Trodat stamp with your own customized multi-color impression in a quick, clean and efficient process.
The Multi Color Jet allows you to produce your own personalized multi-colored stamps. No matter whether they are individual pieces or series items. The various colored stamp text and logo fields can be arranged as required.
The laser accurately cuts the ink cartridges while simultaneously sealing the color fields. This prevents the contamination of each of the individual color fields.
The Multi Color Jet inks each of the individual color fieldswith the optimum amount of ink. The result is a set of clean impressions to the usual Trodat level of quality.
The unique Multi Color Check software even helps you create your own designs. Simply click once to check whether the desired layout can be produced, and fully automate it as required.
Just one print command is all that is required to generate jobs to engrave the text plate, cut the ink cartridge and ink it. While the Multi Color Jet inks the ink cartridge, the Trotec laser engraves the associated text plates. This allows you to provide your customers with Multi Color stamps even more quickly.
The patented Multi Color manufacturing process guarantiesthe exact same color and shape throughout. Subsequently ordering spare ink cartridges is therefore also easy and reliable.