Trotec has acquired the assets of a major distributor of competitor laser systems. Operating under its new parent company, Engravers Network will continue to provide the same high-level service and support for new and existing customer equipment and also be able to offer a wealth of new resources and opportunities to help customers increase profitability.
Engravers Network and Trotec are a perfect fit because the two companies share a common vision and approach: To help customers succeed and grow by offering a complete range of products, services and support.
"Our mission at Trotec has always been to help our customers become more profitable," says Warren Knipple, President at Trotec Laser, Inc. "Our approach includes offering a complete spectrum of products, services and support to the laser user community. Engravers Network has spent more than three decades using this approach to build and support its community of laser users."
Located in Arlington, Texas, Engravers Network was started in 1985 by husband and wife team Susan and Robert Hensley. The business has since become a major distributor of lasers and mechanical marking and engraving systems, also providing a broad range of accessories and supplies, training, technical support, and used equipment.
"Joining forces with Trotec allows us to offer new resources that will enhance the service and support we provide to our customers," says Robert Hensley, president and founder of Engravers Network. "We are looking forward to seeing how this will help them grow their businesses."
The acquisition will provide many benefits to existing Trotec laser users as well as Engraver's Network customers. Major benefits include:
- Broader range of materials and supplies. In addition to Trotec's extensive line of materials and accessories, Engravers Network provides additional supplies, accessories and used equipment.
- Industry-leading equipment. Trotec lasers are the fastest and most efficient lasers on the market, featuring ceramic laser tubes for producing the highest quality at high speeds, a patented low-maintenance design that boosts efficiency and increases product life, and the industry's most refined dual-source laser technology.
- Comprehensive online resources. Customers have access to additional online laser tutorials and guides, how-to videos, troubleshooting advice and files for download.
- Third Thursday events. Trotec offers free laser training workshops hosted at participating regional service and support centers.
- Network of support. Trotec offers expert, direct manufacturer support and technical applications support from service and support centers located throughout the United States.