Use the following step-by-step instructions to make your own personalized wine box out of Trotec veneered wood.
- Aluminum cutting grid table
- Speedy 360, 80 Watts with 2.0" lens
You can use any Speedy laser engravers to create the wine box.
- Layer paper over the entire working area. This will ensure even moderately bent sheets lie flat.
- To compensate for variances in material thickness, utilize a 2" lens.
Download our free template or design your own wine box.
This template was created using a standard 0.75 L wine bottle. Prior to cutting, please verify the dimensions of the bottle being used and modify accordingly.
|color||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
Set the parameters to the specifications listed below. Variances in the laser parameters may depend on the type of laser machine as well as available laser power. Place the material into your Trotec working area, cut and engrave the different pieces. Consider pairing multiple types of wood to create a unique look as we did with our wine box.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+6 mm||High quality|
- Being that wood is a natural product, characteristics may vary. Be sure to test the laser parameters before you begin processing.
Using a damp cloth, clean the cut materials. To assemble, take the wooden parts and use a little bit of dexterity to place each piece together one by one, resulting in your completed wine box.
The video shows you step-by-step instructions of the assembly process:
- Suitable for all occasions, the wine box is the perfect individualized gift. Boxes can be readily available by producing them in advance, and then engraving your customer’ personal touches upon request.
- Using our wide range of Trotec wood finishes offers you an endless variety of creative possibilities.