There are numerous creative laser ideas for the Advent season. Surprise your loved ones with a laser cut leather and felt Christmas stocking filled with Christmas goodies.
- red polyesterfelt, approx 4mm
- white Alcantara leather
- green wool, approx. 2 mm thick
We recommend the use of 100% polyester felt as it is especially suited for processing with the laser.
Open the file "Christmas boot" and send it to the laser. The stocking is made from two different materials. We started with the red stocking. The red felt is engraved and cut.
- Engraving (black) - Power: 20 %, speed: 50 %, resolution: 500 ppi
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz
The parameters may vary, depending on the machine you're using and the available laser power; they might therefore vary.
Next, we laser cut the brim of the stocking.
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz.
The parameters depend on the used machine and the available laser power; they might therefore vary.
Now all you need is a thick wool thread to stitch the different parts together.