Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Pre-qualification Specialist's role is to support the sales and marketing process by following up with leads to provide requested information and to qualify potential sales opportunities for the direct sales team. This person will be responsible for coordinating local marketing campaigns and events, and be the principle and primary interface customers have with the company. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming sales inquries to discuss prospective customers' needs to determine if the company's products are a viable solution
- Provide product information, and route qualified requests to the responsible sales person
- Maintain and ensure good data quality for data entered into the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Enter opportunities, leads, and other updates into CRM from direct marketing activities, ensuring that these leads are dispersed to the appropriate sales person
- Assist in distributing marketing materials to the sales force
- Assist in the ongoing management of customer welcome package
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year, or relevant college experience in customer service is required
- A High School degree is required, a college degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter
- Ability to multi-task