Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
The Materials Relationship Consultant will be part of a team that is charged with an extensive product line that contributes to the U.S. organization as an independent business unit. The Consultant's responsibilities include increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new customers and prospects for the business unit. The Materials Relationship Consultant thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Materials Relationship Consultant must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Enter orders in SAP
- Provide excellent customer service and product support.
- Prepare and distribute samples to prospective customers, marketing, and outside sales.
- Manage the internal materials ordering process for the Marketing department and Consumables business unit.
- Key account management and closing of "B" and "C" type customers.
- Route qualified opportunities of "A" type customers to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Work with marketing in the development of consumable marketing campaigns and assist in supporting the marketing team with information and product knowledge support.
- Work with sales, marketing, and management, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. Educating and mentoring the sales team on materials.
- Communicate effectively and work with the warehouse and the logistics team on product inventory, shipping details, and processing procedures.
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the Trotec consumables product line.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the TroCRM database of consumable users.
- Activate customer accounts through the web shop.
- Support channel partners to build their opportunity pipeline and close deals.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and customer service stills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and mange time effectively
• SAP or other enterprise software experience
• Experience with plastic laminate products and/or laser systems would be preferred