Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Pre-qualification Specialist's role is to support the sales and marketing process by following up with leads to provide requested information and to qualify potential sales opportunities for the direct sales team. This person will be responsible for coordinating local marketing campaigns and events, and be the principle and primary interface customers have with the company. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming sales inquries to discuss prospective customers' needs to determine if the company's products are a viable solution
- Provide product information, and route qualified requests to the responsible sales person
- Maintain and ensure good data quality for data entered into the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Enter opportunities, leads, and other updates into CRM from direct marketing activities, ensuring that these leads are dispersed to the appropriate sales person
- Assist in distributing marketing materials to the sales force
- Assist in the ongoing management of customer welcome package
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year, or relevant college experience in customer service is required
- A High School degree is required, a college degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter
- Ability to multi-task
Overall responsibility for the company’s Applications Lab including managing and processing customer requests for samples, developing samples for trade shows and other sales and marketing programs, providing advice to sales staff and customers on all aspects of laser operation and selection.
Reports to: Industrial Sales Manager
Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. A highly organized individual with the ability to take on new challenges with insight to evaluate, plan and follow through with a viable solution.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
This is a direct-hire assignment. Pay will be based on relevant experience. This position is available because of growth. Qualified candidates can interview and start immediately.
- Process customer requests for samples and provide professional reports.
- Manage the Applications Lab including scheduling and completion of application testing as well as customer visits for equipment demonstrations
- Demonstrate machine functions to customers in the lab and at trade shows.
- Develop samples for trade shows and other sales and marketing programs.
- Program laser machine to perform complex tasks.
- Operate the machine to become an expert on the machine.
- Provide training on the laser to staff and customers.
- Develop training materials.
- Optimize customer applications including time studies in order to provide data to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No degree required
- A minimum of 2 years experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with clear organization and communication
- Proficient in Graphics Design Software comparable to Illustrator or CorelDraw
- Experience with operating CO2 and fiber laser machines is preferred
- Occasional overnight travel to support customers and associates as well as attendance at Industry Trade Shows