Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
The Materials Relationship Consultant will be part of a team that is charged with an extensive product line that contributes to the U.S. organization as an independent business unit. The Consultant's responsibilities include increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new customers and prospects for the business unit. The Materials Relationship Consultant thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Materials Relationship Consultant must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Enter orders in SAP
- Provide excellent customer service and product support.
- Prepare and distribute samples to prospective customers, marketing, and outside sales.
- Manage the internal materials ordering process for the Marketing department and Consumables business unit.
- Key account management and closing of "B" and "C" type customers.
- Route qualified opportunities of "A" type customers to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Work with marketing in the development of consumable marketing campaigns and assist in supporting the marketing team with information and product knowledge support.
- Work with sales, marketing, and management, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. Educating and mentoring the sales team on materials.
- Communicate effectively and work with the warehouse and the logistics team on product inventory, shipping details, and processing procedures.
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the Trotec consumables product line.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the TroCRM database of consumable users.
- Activate customer accounts through the web shop.
- Support channel partners to build their opportunity pipeline and close deals.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and customer service stills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and mange time effectively
• SAP or other enterprise software experience
• Experience with plastic laminate products and/or laser systems would be preferred
Are you a customer focused, self-starter, with a strong technical aptitude? Then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a new technical support engineer to join our team in Plymouth, MI.
Provides onsite repairs and technical training as well as technical support via phone, email and other electronic communication between customers and sales staff. This position requires frequent travel within US. This is a direct hire assignment and pay will be based on relevant experience. Trotec offers a friendly work environment, competitive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K and paid vacation. Qualified candidates can interview and start immediately.
- Provides service and support to end customers with a laser focus on customer satisfaction
- Diagnose system problems and correct or advise on operational or repair issues via onsite visit, email, phone and other electronic communication in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to perform at a high level during difficult high-pressure situations
- Provide operational, applications, and maintenance training to customers
- Install and configure hardware and software upgrades
- Seek continued improvement of procedures and practices that reduce costs while maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction, quality and service
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Customer focused
- Great listening skills
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and knowledge
- Ability to read electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of laser systems CO2 and/or fiber
- Proficient in one or more graphic design and/or Cad/Cam software packages such as Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Alpha CAM, Master CAM or similar
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email and phone calls
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Salesforce experience a plus
Minimum 2 year degree in a technical field preferred, but will consider canidate with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Must have valid passport.