Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Pre-qualification Specialist's role is to support the sales and marketing process by following up with leads to provide requested information and to qualify potential sales opportunities for the direct sales team. This person will be responsible for coordinating local marketing campaigns and events, and be the principle and primary interface customers have with the company. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming sales inquries to discuss prospective customers' needs to determine if the company's products are a viable solution
- Provide product information, and route qualified requests to the responsible sales person
- Maintain and ensure good data quality for data entered into the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Enter opportunities, leads, and other updates into CRM from direct marketing activities, ensuring that these leads are dispersed to the appropriate sales person
- Assist in distributing marketing materials to the sales force
- Assist in the ongoing management of customer welcome package
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year, or relevant college experience in customer service is required
- A High School degree is required, a college degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter
- Ability to multi-task
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Tradeshow & Event Coordinator's role is to support the sales and marketing process by being the on-site representative of the marketing department and brand ambassador for the company. This person will be responsible for on-site coordination and execution of logistics during setup, tear-down and during the entirety of each event. The Tradeshow & Event Coordinator is also accountable for lead generation and capture during all events and tradeshows. A primary expectation of this person is to have the ability to understand and demonstrate internal and external customer service. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to think and act quickly in response to trouble shooting, have flexibility and the ability to multitask.
The Tradeshow & Event Coordinator works closely with the Customer Journey Team to provide support for corporate tradeshows and sponsorship programs (50+ events annually) to ensure successful execution. This includes assisting with logistical planning of large multi-segment tradeshows as well as supporting smaller events. This role requires 50% travel (within the continental U.S.).
- Work with Customer Journey Team team to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows. Logistics can include: booking booth and meeting space, creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition material from the warehouse and returning exhibition materials to the warehouse.
- Work with vendors, e.g. exhibit house, printers, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution.
- Manage sponsorship schedule including working with internal partners on upcoming. sponsorship activity, fulfilling logistical requests and updating spreadsheet with recent activity
- Assist in creation and send of pre-show and post-show communications.
- Develop staffing and pre-conference training schedules.
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and tear-down.
- Track expenses and assist in complete financial reconciliation.
- Ensure processing of show leads in CRM system and distribution to sales force.
- Maintain show schedules, project checklist and processes through exhibit management templates.
- Maintain brand and support PR across all events and customer facing activities.
- 1-2 year's experience in trade show/events or hospitality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing communications and graphics helpful.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (including strong knowledge of excel),
- Willing to travel up to 50% domestically to organize events as needed, includes travel on some evenings and weekends.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45lbs.
- On-site duties may require bending, walking, or standing for an extended period of time.