Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
The Inside Sales Rep / Materials Relationship Consultant will be part of a team that is charged with an extensive product line that contributes to the U.S. organization as an independent business unit. The Consultant's responsibilities include increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new customers and prospects for the business unit. The Materials Relationship Consultant thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Rep / Materials Relationship Consultant must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Provide excellent customer service and product support.
- Prepare and distribute samples to prospective customers, marketing, and outside sales.
- Manage the internal materials ordering process for the Marketing department and Consumables business unit.
- Key account management and closing of "B" and "C" type customers.
- Route qualified opportunities of "A" type customers to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Work with marketing in the development of consumable marketing campaigns and assist in supporting the marketing team with information and product knowledge support.
- Work with sales, marketing, and management, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. Educating and mentoring the sales team on materials.
- Communicate effectively and work with the warehouse and the logistics team on product inventory, shipping details, and processing procedures.
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the Trotec consumables product line.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the TroCRM database of consumable users.
- Activate customer accounts through the web shop.
- Support channel partners to build their opportunity pipeline and close deals.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and customer service stills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and mange time effectively
- SAP or other enterprise software experience
- Experience with plastic laminate products and/or laser systems would be preferred
Interact with customers and sales partners to provide information in response to inquiries about products, system orders, stock availability, and delivery schedules.
- Set up new customers in SAP system.
- Processes system sales orders.
- Work with Management in establishing and maintaining system stock levels.
- Organize and set-up deliveries of systems.
- Receives customers' requests by telephone or email and analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who best to provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed.
- Maintains communication with other departments for order completion.
- Contacts customers and sales professionals to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Works with technical support in a supporting role in processing spare part, repair, and return orders.
- Manages relationships with shipping companies and works to establish agreements to secure the best pricing.
- Handles procurement of goods; places orders with production plant, secures production slots, and along with management works to adjust production slots to meet delivery objectives.
- Oversees international shipments; works with Broker to secure timely Customs and FDA release.
- Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Is informed of product line, prices, various marketing promotional services, and similar data as required.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
Candidate should have three (3) year's experience, a pleasant telephone voice/manner, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Strong English and grammar skills and the ability to use said skills to compose correspondence is a must. Multi tasking capabilities in a fast pace work environment is essential for this position.
Experience with SAP is ideal but not required.
Working knowledge of international shipping procedures and goods classification is a plus.
Associates Degree or higher is ideal; however, based on supplemental experience lesser education may be accepted.
Summary: Provides onsite repairs and technical training as well as technical support via phone, email and other electronic communication between customers and sales staff. This position requires frequent travel within US.
This is a direct hire assignment and pay will be based on relevant experience. Trotec offers a friendly work environment, competitive benefits package including: health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as paid vacation. Qualified candidates can interview and start immediately.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Frequent travel. Must be available to travel with short notice.
- Handle customers in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
- Diagnose system problems and correct or advise, on operational or repair issues via onsite visit, E-Mail, phone and other electronic communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Obtain strong understanding of equipment and application operations related to company offered products.
- Provide training to customers in the use of system and applications.
- Seek continued improvement of procedures and practices that reduce costs while maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction, quality and service.
- Other Duties as assigned.
The Ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think logically and develop effective processes for troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of laser systems CO2 and/or fiber.
- Proficient in one or more graphic design and/or Cad/Cam software packages such as Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Alpha CAM, Master CAM or similar.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email and phone calls.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
Qualifications: Minimum Associate Degree preferred, but will consider candidate with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Must have valid passport.