Interested in a career at Trotec? Take a look at our job postings below or apply online.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Pre-qualification Specialist's role is to support the sales and marketing process by following up with leads to provide requested information and to qualify potential sales opportunities for the direct sales team. This person will be responsible for coordinating local marketing campaigns and events, and be the principle and primary interface customers have with the company. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming sales inquries to discuss prospective customers' needs to determine if the company's products are a viable solution
- Provide product information, and route qualified requests to the responsible sales person
- Maintain and ensure good data quality for data entered into the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Enter opportunities, leads, and other updates into CRM from direct marketing activities, ensuring that these leads are dispersed to the appropriate sales person
- Assist in distributing marketing materials to the sales force
- Assist in the ongoing management of customer welcome package
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year, or relevant college experience in customer service is required
- A High School degree is required, a college degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter
- Ability to multi-task
The Account Executive will be part of a team that is charged with an extensive product line that contributes to the U.S. organization as an independent business unit. The Consultant's responsibilities include increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new customers and prospects for the business unit. The Account Executive thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Account Executive must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. The Account Executive will work with the management team on managing our Latin America regional distributor relationships located across the territories of Mexico, Central and South America, ensuring the indirect team performance is meeting or exceeding targets.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Provide excellent customer service and product support.
Prepare and distribute samples to prospective customers, marketing, and outside sales.
- Assess each distributors sales pipeline and prepare regular forecast reports.
Manage the internal materials ordering process for the Marketing department and Consumables business unit.
- Key account management and closing of "B" and "C" type customers.
- Route qualified opportunities of "A" type customers to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Work with marketing in the development of consumable marketing campaigns and assist in supporting the marketing team with information and product knowledge support.
- Work with sales, marketing, and management, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. Educating and mentoring the sales team on materials.
- Communicate effectively and work with the warehouse and the logistics team on product inventory, shipping details, and processing procedures.
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the Trotec consumables product line.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the Sales Force database of consumable users.
- Activate customer accounts through the web shop.
- Support channel partners to build their opportunity pipeline and close deals.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English (and preferable Portuguese), both verbal and written
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and customer service stills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and mange time effectively
- SAP or other enterprise software experience
- Experience with plastic laminate products and/or laser systems would be preferred
- Knowledge of distribution of consumable products (preferably in the signage and awards & engraving industries)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with an ability to set and exceed targets
- Operational knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Experience in dealing with clients and employees from different backgrounds and cultures.
Overall responsibility for the company’s Applications Lab including managing and processing customer requests for samples, developing samples for trade shows and other sales and marketing programs, providing advice to sales staff and customers on all aspects of laser operation and selection.
Reports to: Industrial Sales Manager
Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. A highly organized individual with the ability to take on new challenges with insight to evaluate, plan and follow through with a viable solution.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
This is a direct-hire assignment. Pay will be based on relevant experience. This position is available because of growth. Qualified candidates can interview and start immediately.
- Process customer requests for samples and provide professional reports.
- Manage the Applications Lab including scheduling and completion of application testing as well as customer visits for equipment demonstrations
- Demonstrate machine functions to customers in the lab and at trade shows.
- Develop samples for trade shows and other sales and marketing programs.
- Program laser machine to perform complex tasks.
- Operate the machine to become an expert on the machine.
- Provide training on the laser to staff and customers.
- Develop training materials.
- Optimize customer applications including time studies in order to provide data to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No degree required
- A minimum of 2 years experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with clear organization and communication
- Proficient in Graphics Design Software comparable to Illustrator or CorelDraw
- Experience with operating CO2 and fiber laser machines is preferred
- Occasional overnight travel to support customers and associates as well as attendance at Industry Trade Shows