You can now use your SP500 laser cutter with Ruby and benefit from all innovations Ruby brings to your laser system. Such as direct import of pdf, svg, png, jpg cut files or the use of hot folders.
You will receive an automatic notification in Ruby.
Access the global Ruby knowledge base now available with the 1.1 release, and benefit from one central point of information with latest online documentation. This helps you use Ruby more efficiently. Ruby FAQs
- Greyscale a vector: Greyscale vector objects anytime directly in Ruby to produce more diverse material effects
- Auto name jobs: automatically name your job after your design
- Sample designs: quick start Ruby with some sample designs
- Reset password: reset your super admin password at any time
- Repeat or start with your laser keypad: repeat and start jobs from the queue directly with your laser keypad (50%)