Click on the link below to start downloading your Ruby to the latest version!
Important: Your account of the Ruby Beta is still active! You don’t need to create a new account.
Step by step
- Make sure Ruby is closed! Open the tasks in the taskbar of your pc. Right click Ruby and click exit to close it.
- Click the link and start the download by clicking on the red “Get Ruby now for free” button.
- When the download is finished click on it to start the update.
- A pop-up from Windows Defender should open. Click on “more information” and execute the installation.
Important: Installing the Software will not harm your PC.
- If you haven’t closed Ruby yet you will get a message to close it. It needs to be closed to continue the installation
- Restart your PC to finish the installation.
Your Ruby is now installed and ready for work!
Updated on 27. January 2022