For remote access possibility you have to download and install a security certificate from the link provided by Ruby.
If Ruby is not opening, by using the URL from the remote access email, please check the following things:
- Host Windows computer and Ruby TrayApp must be running
- Host and remote computer must be on the same network
- Network settings must be set to “Private” and never to “Public” and both devices have to be in the same IP adress rang
- Make sure these two applications are not blocked by the Windows Firewall in the Inbound Rules
- Please try the provided URL without the “.local” to load the certificate
Updated on 28. July 2021