- Belt made of cowhide leather, approx. 1/8th in thick, approx. 1.5 in. wide, total length incl. belt buckle approx. 41 in.
- Cover material for the laser
- Speedy 400flexx
- 120 watts
- 2" lens
- Nozzle with small hole diameter
- Aluminum slat cutting table
Depending on the length, the belt can of course also be produced with another machine from the Speedy laser engraver series.
Step 1: Design
Create your own design or use our template, and then send the job to the laser with the settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Ordered Dithering||Optimized geometries, inner geometries first|
Step 2: Laser process
Next make the parameter settings. Our suggested parameters vary depending on the laser machine used and the available laser power.
Place the belt on the aluminum grid table in your laser with the belt buckle on the right side. For an optimum engraving result, place the belt parallel to the upper edge at a distance of approx. 1/2 in. Make sure that the leather is straight - the aluminum grid helps with the alignment.
Then cover the remaining working area to create a strong vacuum.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|red||Cut CO2||75||1.0||1000 Hz|
|Passes||Air Assist||Z-Offset||Direction||Advanced||Path planning|
|1||on||+2||Top down||High quality||-|
Step 3: Assembly
Remove the belt from the laser after engraving and cutting. Clean the surface of the leather with a lightly moistened cloth.
Leather is a natural product that can be engraved and cut very well with a laser. Even the smallest shapes - whether round or square - are optimally cut out by the laser.
- Vary the present design according to your taste in different sizes, greyscales and engraving parameters. Depending on the color and type of leather, you will receive additional colored accents.
- Use the same design on leather in different colors. The result can vary depending on the loeather color.
- Design individual motifs, also personalisation can be converted in the best way.