Personalized products are becoming increasingly popular. An engraver’s field of application is very diverse. Companies and end customers can easily increase their business by expanding their product range. The offer for end customers is as varied as the materials. Be it coffee cups, wine glasses or baby gifts – a personal dedication with names, text, logos or photos makes these types of items very unique. But personalized signs, stamps, medals and trophies, data plates or various types of contract engraving of components can also be a lucrative business for companies, both as individual pieces or in mass production.
The laser beam is the universal tool for many materials.
Tool or grinding costs for milling cutters are eliminated.
- Anodized aluminum
- Metals and much more
Laser processing allows incredible design options. Practically any design can be implemented with the laser. Even the finest motifs are possible with maximum precision. In addition, laser engravings are considered to be particularly high quality. This results in complete freedom in the implementation of customer requirements.
Have we piqued your interest?
Contact us for an individual consultation to find the best solution for you.
- Picture frames, decorative items
- Wine glasses
- Wooden boards, cups
- Smartphones, phone cases
- Leather book covers
- Textiles or paper
- Medals and trophies
- Data plates
- Various contract engravings
- Sign makers
- Promotional product retailers
- Manufacturers of prizes and trophies
- Stamp makers
Why should you use a laser for personalization?
Added value through personalization with laser engraving: Many products can be personalized with designs, logos and lettering using a laser engraving machine. This creates unique items that increase the product’s value many times over the original product. Therefore, these items generate a very handsome profit. In addition, the production of individual pieces, small series or large series is inexpensive and economically feasible. The contactless laser processing saves a lot of time and money compared to mechanical engraving, where the material often has to be clamped.
"We pride ourselves on achieving and maintaining a 5 star customer service rating, reflected across globally trusted review sites such as Feefo. This status can only be achieved by utilising the best tools in the engraving industry and producing products of excellent quality. Trotec lasers are those tools. The service we received from Trotec was excellent. From the quick delivery of their machines to the speedy set up and after sale-service, we know that we can rely on Trotec to continue to help our business grow."- Nathan Shipp - Manager, Keepitpersonal.co.uk -
The Speedy laser engraving and cutting systems are the perfect choice for first-time users as well as established laser users. All platform sizes from 610 × 305 mm to 1000 × 610 mm are available with a CO₂ laser, a fiber laser or also both laser sources in a single laser system. The patented flexx technology™ allows endless applications.
- Increased profit through cost-effective personalization
- More profit through additional products and services
- Speedy series: The fastest laser engraver on the market with a max. engraving speed of 4.3 m / sec and an acceleration of 5 g.
- No time-consuming machine set-up
- No material distortion due to clamping
- Multi-functional table concept for easy handling
Best engraving and cutting results
- Small fonts and finest details can be engraved
- One tool for all tasks
- High-quality optics and best beam quality
- Speedy Flexx: CO2 and fiber laser source in one machine. Depending on the material, the two laser sources are activated alternately – in one job, without manual changing of the laser tube, lens or focus.
Easy digital manufacturing
- Designs are created in the normal graphics program and simply sent to the laser via the “Print” command
- JobControl ® laser software: Simply intuitive. Efficient work.
No tool wear
- No wear of the laser beam from material processing
- No costs for new tools compared to classic engraving
- CeramiCore laser sources with particularly long service life
End consumers are generally willing to pay higher prices for products with a personal dedication. The price for items with an individual laser engraving is therefore often determined by the price per product achievable on the market. It is common for end customers to pay 5 to 10 times the standard product price for personalization.
It’s not just the personalization of individual items or small batches that can be implemented cost-effectively with a laser machine. Larger orders of personalized products can also be economically produced using a laser, so even more money can be earned. Templates are an extremely useful tool for larger orders, allowing you to engrave multiple pieces in one operation and save time. The output is maximized when the template is adapted to the work area of the laser machine.