How to import laser parameters into the JobControl® database
Importing parameters is as easy as exporting them; just follow the steps described, and JobControl® will be ready to start laser processing immediately.
If you are using Ruby® laser software, please find instructions on rubyhelp.com.
Step by Step
Opening the material database
- Open JobControl® on your computer
- Select "Settings" → “Material Template Setup Ctrl+M"
- The materials database opens
Open the menu via the gear icon
- First, click on the gear symbol, then “Import from File” and select the desired file.
- If there are records with the same file name, you may create a copy or overwrite the existing file.
We recommend option 1 (create a copy), since this prevents loss of information. You can change the parameters later at any time.
How to export the data from JobControl®
Now you want to re-import the file on another PC? This guide describes the importing process step by step.
Need more help?
Contact the Trotec service hotline where top qualified and motivated laser experts will assist you with any questions or problems.