The sky is your only limit with Trotec laser machines - especially in the lead-up to the festive season! Surprise your loved ones with a beautiful, laser cut Christmas boot made from leather and felt! You can even fill it up with treats and goodies on Christmas night!
You Will Need
- Red polyester felt, approx. 4mm
- White Alcantara leather
- Green wool, approx. 2mm thick
- We would suggest using 100% polyester felt, as it is optimally suited for processing with laser technology.
Open the 'Christmas Boot' file and send it to your laser machine. Please note that the boot is made from two different kinds of material: felt and leather. We will begin by engraving and cutting the boot as follows:
- Engraving (black) - Power: 20 %, speed: 50 %, resolution: 500ppi
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz
Also note that laser parameters may vary depending on what machine you are using, as well as it's available laser power.
Next, it's time to laser cut the brim of the boot.
- Cutting (red) - Power: 65 %, speed: 3 %, resolution: 1000 Hz.
Please note that the parameters may vary depending on what laser machine you are using, along with the available laser power.
Finally, all you need to do is find a thick woollen thread to stitch the different parts all together, creating your beautiful Christmas boot!