How to import laser parameters into JobControl®
You can import laser parameters just as easily as you exported them. Simply follow the steps below and the parameters will be available in JobControl® immediately.
If you are using Ruby® laser software, please find instructions on rubyhelp.com.
Step by Step
Opening the material database
- Open the JobControl® program
- Select "Settings" → “Material Template Setup Ctrl+M"
- This opens the materials database
Open the menu via the gear icon
- Click the gear symbol, then “Import from File” and select the XML back up file.
- If there are materials with the same file name, you can either create a copy, or simply or overwrite the existing file.
We recommend creating a copy to avoid accidently overwriting any materials or losing any settings. You can always edit the parameters at any time.
How to export the data from JobControl®
When you need to re-export the laser parameters, this guide describes the exporting process step by step.
Need more help?
If you need more support, please contact us on 1800 TROTEC and we will help with any questions or problems you may have.