Individual place cards can create a lasting memory of a successful party.
To browse our full materials range, please visit www.trotec-materials.com
- 3 mm TroGlass Color Gloss black (available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Speedy 360 flexx
- 80 Watt CO2/20 Watt fiber laser with 2" resp. 2.85" flexx lens
For this sample you should use any laser machine from the Speedy flexx series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table
- Leave the protective foil on the back of the material during cutting. It protects the acrylic from scratches.
Import our design template into your graphic program, add the names, and then send it to your laser.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
For best results, we recommend using the acrylic cutting grid table. It avoids back reflections on the material. Position the acrylic sheet into your laser and cover the rest of the table to maximize the exhaust power. Mark and cut the design out of TroGlass.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- The 2.85" flexx lens has a lower intensity on the material than the 2" lens. This is why we haven't used the standard laser parameters for TroGlass.
On dark acrylic you can achieve particularly good results with the fiber laser source of the Speedy flexx.