In this guide, we show you how easy it is to use cardboard creatively. Laser your own individual business card racks or displays for city maps, flyers, brochures etcetera.
KATZ display board, neon or black, 1,6mm thickness
Trotec laser used:
Speedy 400, 80 watts, 1.5 inch lens;
Black Aluminium Cutting Grid Table
Open our graphics template or create your own design. We have prepared two design suggestions:
- Business card rack with name
- Display for brochures or city maps with the corresponding skyline
In this video tutorial we show you how to get from a picture of your choice to the drawn skyline.
Engraving: Power: 20% - Speedy: 30% - Frequency: 500ppi – Air-Assist: ON – Z-Offset: +0,5mm
Slitting: Power: 6% - Speed: 0,6% - Frequency: 1000 Hz – Air-Assist: ON
Cutting: Power: 15% - Speed: 0,5% - Frequency: 1000 Hz – Air-Assist: ON
- Take the stand and rotate the lower part with the engraving to the left.
- Bend the same part inwards, using the scribed lines.
- Insert the tabs into the slits intended for that purpose. During this step, make sure that you do not exert too much pressure onto the pattern for the rounding.
- For improved stability, eventually bend the top of the tab at the scribed line inward.
- Now only your business cards are missing.